• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I got laid off..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If memory serves, Didn't the last gov of california get KICKED OUT OF OFFICE for running the state into the ground..... Yes, I seem to have seen that on tv once or twice.

Then along came an actor who ran against the liberal dumbass and won. Yes..I think its all coming back to me.

Come on yall....Keep It Simple Stupid.... Years of bad governing is what to blame.

Dirt,

You are either a young punk or you have no taste! Yellow sub remains one of the great classics!:D The rest of your post was true!

Is there anything that can happen anywhere that you guys will not think it is all George Bush's fault? Face facts, a majority of Americans want him as their president.

GET OVER IT!

Come look at what Florida has to offer. We have big problems with fires. I know for a fact that they are looking for helo pilots right now.

Good luck.

sstearns2 said:
I think its more to do with Bush cutting federal funding to the states so he can give his rich friends a big tax cut than "liberal" spending.

Scott

Let's see some hard facts here, not just biased emotional ranting.

414, Dyncorp jobs are pretty secure, its just that I was at the bottom of the list.

waht happened was, CDF cut all S-2 relief positions,(only staffing the s2's 6 days a week instead of 7). So all those relief pilots trickle down the list and bump less seinor guy's. So, I keep my seinority #, and when things turn around, I get my job back.

And yes, It is due liberal spending, and a Democratic controlled government, for too long.

Well glad to see you will be able to go back. I still dont know if I will be on a tanker or doing air attack somewhere. Hopefully we will find out regarding tanker later this month if/when its announced what and how many tankers will be on.

DC4Boy:

Getting laid off sucks. But at least it's ski season. And at least you've got something to go back to someday.

I'll have a beer for you all. You do have one of my dream jobs...

Dan

Latest resources

Back