Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I figured this would be a good place for Citation 2 questions.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Photoflight

AIR rAMBO
I have the opportunity to interview for a opening in a citation 2 and would like to know something about the airplane before I go talk to the owner. If any of you guys could help me out with anything like a webiste for specs or maybe checklists etc... I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance ya'll.

Dang,

KSUPilot took all the info I had about the airplane! Photo, you might not do as well here as you think, I don't think anybody flies them anymore. NJA has gotten rid of all of theirs and Flight Options has only a few left.

Might be better off in the "Corporate" section. Meanwhile, go out and google search CE550 or Citation II you should have a TON of infor on it. Since there's SO many of them out there. Or. . .I havent seen a Sporty's magazine in a long time (they finally got the point that I don't want any of their crap) but they used to have a couple CII videos or training manuals or something. I think.

Photoflight said:
I have the opportunity to interview for a opening in a citation 2 and would like to know something about the airplane before I go talk to the owner. If any of you guys could help me out with anything like a webiste for specs or maybe checklists etc... I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance ya'll.

Why would you want to know about the airplane when your not rated on the slowtation??

MVSW said:
Why would you want to know about the airplane when your not rated on the slowtation??

. . .And what does a type rating have to do with anything? He's just trying to cover all his bases.

guido411 said:
. . .And what does a type rating have to do with anything? He's just trying to cover all his bases.

Thats fine but are they really going to ask about the airplane knowing you dont have any time in the airplane. Thats all I was saying

Here's what I did when I interviewed for my first jet position...

Just GENERALLY familiarize yourself with the aircraft enough to ask some intelligent questions about the airplane should the subject come up. You don't have to memorize the limitations or anything like that. All you need to do is demonstrate you have enough interest in the position to familiarize yourself with the a/c that they operate. They realize that you're no expert on the aircraft and if that was important to them they wouldn't be wasting their time interviewing you in the first place.

Don't go too overboard with the airplane stuff, most good operators will not be too concerned with that but more interested if you are a person they can stand to be out on the road with...

Last edited:
Thats perfect, With that avatar as my guide nothing can stop me now!!!!

I was actually just hoping familiarize myself with the aircraft as its the first turbojet plane I might be sitting in the cockpit of.

Latest resources

Back