I don't wanna go to Mexico no more, no more

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BlueNose

Just curious what companies are doing about Mexico trips during the current swine flu outbreaks. Still going, not going, or putting restrictions in place?

Just curious what companies are doing about Mexico trips during the current swine flu outbreaks. Still going, not going, or putting restrictions in place?

FLOPS is having the SFO's do the trips. They'll go the extra mile....or extra 6 feet, for that matter. Plus, when they get back, they're not as contagious because most pilots won't go near them anyway.

Flex is taking the opposite approach. Send the in the junior crews.
Mitigates more furloughs,,,,,if you get my drift. :eek:

Hung

NetJets is monitoring the situation closely.

Here is my .02 on the issue... The outbreak will spread from Argentina to Gander, and many places throughout the world. It will have to run its course, and thats that. I'm waiting to see if the people infected are recovering by early diagnosis. That will be the key to how nasty this thing can get.

Will it be the great pandemic? Who friggin knows.

Just leave your EROS mask on. You'll be fine.

That is unless of course the guy before you didn't have the flu. Then you just sucked in a whole bunch of what he left you. If you think running a sani wipe around the inside will sanitize it all, good luck.

That is unless of course the guy before you didn't have the flu. Then you just sucked in a whole bunch of what he left you. If you think running a sani wipe around the inside will sanitize it all, good luck.

How about lysol soaked sani-whips stuck up your nose with the mask over top....

Remember: Lysol is like the duct tape of disinfectants.

Netjests along with its partner in safety The Mayo Clinic advise "no unnecessary trips to Mexico."

Based on all of the aircraft I see clearing customs at PBI, this does not preclude trips to Mexico to drop off owners or pick them up.

No announcement has been made on the carrying of swine aboard NJ aircraft.

Netjests along with its partner in safety The Mayo Clinic advise "no unnecessary trips to Mexico."

Based on all of the aircraft I see clearing customs at PBI, this does not preclude trips to Mexico to drop off owners or pick them up.

No announcement has been made on the carrying of swine aboard NJ aircraft.

Because all planes that clear in PBI came from Mexico.....right.

Pig (swine) are not spreading the disease....read a paper.

Because all planes that clear in PBI came from Mexico.....right.

Pig (swine) are not spreading the disease....read a paper.

No, those XA & XB planes were probably from Croatia. And those Customs guys in PBI always process us rapido..

Latest resources

Back