• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I am Confused, Should I Right it Up?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Following the law is not apathy and malleability. You are clueless. Hopefully your ignorance doesn't cost you your career.

You should change your sig line to management puke instead of union thug.
You sound much more like a chief pilot than A union rep/volunteer!

It's quite amusing that ALPA has people called representatives. They represent nothing and no one. They certainly didn't represent the wishes of 83% of XJT pilots. Perhaps it would be beneficial if they flew the line once in a while and asked a working pilot what is an acceptable contract.

The reps. are full time line pilots. They can't even take ALPA leave for LEC meetings.

You should change your sig line to management puke instead of union thug.
You sound much more like a chief pilot than A union rep/volunteer!
He bought his job at Gulfstream, now he tries to talk tough, he is Genny Lee in a real uniform. You can take the PFTer out of the Beech, but you can't take the beech out of the PFTer.

The problem is ALPA has no balls!

They just want your money and succumb to management wishes.

Look at the crap contracts approved by spineless MEC's.

ALPA has grown useless.

The regionals need a real union!

ALPA is pilots, so by default pilots have no balls? A real union populated by the same bunch of no loads that are there now? Sorry Mike, pilots are basically all pu$$ies, union and nonunion. When people ask me what I do I say "I move trash from trailer park to trailer park".

ALPA is pilots, so by default pilots have no balls? A real union populated by the same bunch of no loads that are there now? Sorry Mike, pilots are basically all pu$$ies, union and nonunion. When people ask me what I do I say "I move trash from trailer park to trailer park".

and I thought I was cynical.

Following the law is not apathy and malleability. You are clueless. Hopefully your ignorance doesn't cost you your career.
Unfortunately the law is in contradiction with itself, which makes all of us criminals if we write everything up, or criminals if we fail to write everything up.

Once again I can blame government for just about everthing that is wrong with this industry (and every other industry for that matter).

Latest resources

Back