Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyJordan

I fly Jet Blue
I think I need a good lawer, I am being sued for having my air strip, some dickfers that live about a mile away figured it would be cool to say that it devalues their proprerty and is a danger to them (We dont even fly over their freaking houses). So they are trying to take my airstrip away from me, they are trying to get the planning and zoning to repeal the approval. Any advise? Seems like a threat to GA to me.

Tell them they can have it taken away for like $500,000.00 or something. 1 mile away is quite a ways away especially if you don't fly over them.

What state are you in

tell them you can legally buzz their house at 500' (or lower ;)). If they don't stop the 'suit, you will buzz their property a couple of times a day ... and during the night. That oughta lower their property value.

:D

mattpilot said:
tell them you can legally buzz their house at 500' (or lower ;)). If they don't stop the 'suit, you will buzz their property a couple of times a day ... and during the night. That oughta lower their property value.

:D

Thats a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** good idea.....then you let us know where you live so we can do it too...lol.

Last edited:
bobs98tlr said:
Thats a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** good idea.....then you let us know where you live so we can go it too...lol.

Really...

Hey, if you were willing to host a machine gun shoot, I'm sure there's 20 or 50 guys in your state that would love to come over and have a nice, social event on your property. The noise would drive your neighbors batty...especially the belt feds.

Latest resources

Back