Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hybrid collegiate flight instructor casual Friday look...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Data

Instant classic from ASA's Chief Pilot in a memo about uniform compliance. Nice.

What a stupid excuse for wearing your uniform like a punk@$$.

If you're not wearing your tie, take your wings and epaulettes off dorks.

Reminds me of the ASA captain I saw outside the airport sitting down on the edge of the sidewalk trying to commute to work. No tie, brownish shirt, messed up hair, smoking a cigarette, and generally just looking like a bum.

Reminds me of the ASA captain I saw outside the airport sitting down on the edge of the sidewalk trying to commute to work. No tie, brownish shirt, messed up hair, smoking a cigarette, and generally just looking like a bum.

Cut him some slack. Maybe he was still drunk.

I got a good laugh out of that email. I love the lame excuses given as well. "I'm not on duty." Nice job dumbass(es).

We are bums......have you seen our paychecks???

It is embarassing. if you can take off the tie, you can take off the metal and boards. I am far from the uniform nazi, but not more Obey shirts under your uniform... puhlease

Either play the part or get another job, those on furlough would gladly come back and do it, even if they had to wear their uniform 24/7.

Paychecks have nothing to do with being PROFESSIONAL!

This is what you get when you hire some pilots that have never had a job before. They do not have real life experience, so they have to be taught.

701EV

I like the CPO notes he sends out. Keeps everybody informed and have little jokes put in them. I remember one he put, "and no, Chief Pilots won't have special flight numbers when flying the line as requested."

Latest resources

Back