Hybrid collegiate flight instructor casual Friday look...

Data

Total Time
6000+
Instant classic from ASA's Chief Pilot in a memo about uniform compliance. Nice.

Max Q

ಠ_ಠ
Total Time
Eleven
What a stupid excuse for wearing your uniform like a punk@$$.

If you're not wearing your tie, take your wings and epaulettes off dorks.

Reminds me of the ASA captain I saw outside the airport sitting down on the edge of the sidewalk trying to commute to work. No tie, brownish shirt, messed up hair, smoking a cigarette, and generally just looking like a bum.

LazyLightnin'

Banned
Total Time

Reminds me of the ASA captain I saw outside the airport sitting down on the edge of the sidewalk trying to commute to work. No tie, brownish shirt, messed up hair, smoking a cigarette, and generally just looking like a bum.
Cut him some slack. Maybe he was still drunk.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
I got a good laugh out of that email. I love the lame excuses given as well. "I'm not on duty." Nice job dumbass(es).

jetracer5

Total Time
4000+

We are bums......have you seen our paychecks???

enuffalready

Total Time
4000+
It is embarassing. if you can take off the tie, you can take off the metal and boards. I am far from the uniform nazi, but not more Obey shirts under your uniform... puhlease

goahead

Total Time
Either play the part or get another job, those on furlough would gladly come back and do it, even if they had to wear their uniform 24/7.

701EV

Total Time
a lot
Paychecks have nothing to do with being PROFESSIONAL!

This is what you get when you hire some pilots that have never had a job before. They do not have real life experience, so they have to be taught.

701EV

777forever

Total Time
I like the CPO notes he sends out. Keeps everybody informed and have little jokes put in them. I remember one he put, "and no, Chief Pilots won't have special flight numbers when flying the line as requested."

Max Q

ಠ_ಠ
Total Time
Eleven
We are bums......have you seen our paychecks???
I have seen MY paycheck (gets me through the month okay).

I have not seen HIS paycheck but I doubt it prevents him from washing his shirt at least once a month.

flyboyzii

This is like Romper Room
Total Time
tens
It is embarassing. if you can take off the tie, you can take off the metal and boards. I am far from the uniform nazi, but not more Obey shirts under your uniform... puhlease
You guys get metal??? :eek:

LR60BOY

Total Time

This is what you get when you hire some pilots that have never had a job before. They do not have real life experience, so they have to be taught.

701EV
What he said!!!!

lookin4better

Total Time
Glory

701EV
Amen to that!