• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Human Heads on Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Leno would have a field day with you if he knew what a toad you were.

Ummm, Oh-Kay........thanks Dad. Go back to sitting on the rocker with your hands in your pants again....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Chase,

Please give us your SPIN on the "Heads will Roll" issue? Let me guess? Your cargo people "gave their all" to ensure other people got "Head"? Your happy Cargo people and rampers were HAPPY to give it their all! What did GK tell you PERSONALLY about this issue? No "merging of the minds" between you guys? Sure, airlines have screw ups daily, but Leno will have a field day with this one......

Bye Bye--General Lee

How about this for spin: the one scab to cross a Spirit picket line was a retired DELTA capt.

Hey Gen-
don't you have some situps to do- maybe knock out a mile or two with some sketchers shape ups or something- all that ice cream on a 12 hour leg ass is catching up to you-
(not to mention time on the Internet...)

I guess the flight attendants didn't get a good headcount. No matter, cooler heads will prevail.

Hey Gen-
don't you have some situps to do- maybe knock out a mile or two with some sketchers shape ups or something- all that ice cream on a 12 hour leg ass is catching up to you-
(not to mention time on the Internet...)

There are always great places to walk on European layovers. I usually take a 2 hour nap initially, wake up and hit the gym, and then go on a nice walk and grab lunch. Then, after seeing some sights, go back to the hotel for a brew with the crew, grab some dinner, and then get a restful sleep. That works at almost every layover. The ice cream on the way home is "icing on the cake" for another great trip. I never get tired of it, unlike going through ELP twice a trip like you do...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back