• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

http://www.born-to-fly.com/???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man, quit hating and let the dude make a website in peace......Geez, nobody forced ya'll to look at it, nobody twisted your arm behind your back and forced you to fly for whatever regional, there's better jobs out there.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hate

Last edited:
Last edited:
With all the attention this dork is getting, i think he is just about as popular as William Hung. Ill have to get his autograph if i ever see him walking through the terminal and them i going to put it as my avatar. LOL!!!

I've never seen so many pansies wearing their baby blue and pink shirts with the collars flipped up. Do all Riddle geeks look like this?????

Floyd94 said:
I have a question for this guy... I live in the south and have never even heard of the "Carolina Cup" . What is this and where does it take place? Also whats with the PiKA Beer huggers? They don't have frats at Riddle do they? If they do, I shudder to think about those sausage fest-partys.

The 'Carolina Cup' is a horse race that's held around the beginning of April in Camden, SC. Its a big party event for a lot of fraternities and sororities from schools all over SC. Judging from the pics, it seems he has a friend that's a PIKA at Clemson. As far as getting pictures with 'hot chicks' while at the race...it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel. The place is crawling with em and most have been drinking all day..."Look guys, I know hot chicks...I got the pics to prove it"...kinda pathetic.

ERJ Pimp said:
Dude! I can't believe you're giving Brian a whole bunch of crap for his website, it's a new millenium guys! Brian isn't the only 20-something ERJ FO who likes to take pictures.

Y'all are probably just jealous because if you took a photo of yourself and posted it, people would think you look like a wildabeast.
Go away Rhoid.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back