• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HTO trip

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Baron inn. 180/night. Looked like it was close to a lot restaurants. Probably take the car out west and see what all is out there.

I'm sure you could find some local eatery for your budget. I would recommend, since you have a car, to venture a little west towards Southampton, West Hampton, Hampton Bays area. You are sure to find some decent places in your budget.

domestic workers (and pilots!) gotta eat too!......:bawling:

Help each other out?? C'mon Cobra I offered to send the guy some money so he could stay outta the dumpsters and another buddy here even offered him some delectable Rudys scraps for free (personally, I would have charged him $6 or at least held back the fruit/yogurt dip stuff)

Does that generosity not count anymore?...Kids today I tell ya!

Dont be all mad now!.....:)

The FAA really needs to un-ground you ... you are obviously starting to go stir crazy being a big bad internet bully and all.

On the flip side, you could join us in ZBAA and for 5.50 I can get you some scorpions and deep fried ladybugs at a side walk vendor. You will have to spend your remaining $3 on some (most likely fake) cypro to clear up your intestinal distress ....

The FAA really needs to un-ground you ... you are obviously starting to go stir crazy being a big bad internet bully and all.

On the flip side, you could join us in ZBAA and for 5.50 I can get you some scorpions and deep fried ladybugs at a side walk vendor. You will have to spend your remaining $3 on some (most likely fake) cypro to clear up your intestinal distress ....

ewwww...no. I have forgotten where ZBAA is, for good I hope.

Yes it may be a slow June, and that's good because I am going to re-stock the river with 400 more fish today so maybe next time you can catch one?

Since we are generous and helpful (pilots helping pilots!?) we can save any trout over 8 inches and mail them to Jpilot23 so he can eat!

:)

In all seriousness, if you want to eat well on as little money as possible, how about going to a grocery store? These days most hotels have a fridge/microwave in the rooms, it's a simple matter to go shopping and stock up on sandwich stuff, fruit/cereal for breakfast, even get creative for hot dinners and do better than TV dinner stuff. Lots of groceries have hot deli- stuff, and a salad bar, too, still cheaper than going out. And, probably healthier than McD's for breakfast and a greasy burger for dinner every day.

According to google it had mixed reviews. Have you had some bad experiences there?
Really? Flightinfo and Google? These are your information sources? With help like that in your decision-making, you'll not make it far in life. :D
Good luck.

Jpilot23

Wish I could help. If you were going out there 30 years ago, I could have hooked you up. My family used to own the Deli in town. Also I would have had my G-mother feed you as well. You wouldn't have to eat for a month after that weekend.
If you get in trouble let me know my Cousin is a town cop there.
If the Baron's Inn is what used to be called The Baron's Cove, you are within walking distance to main street. There are a handful of restaurants and a grocery store by the name of Scavonies (SP?). There is also a 7-11 about a block away.
Good luck. I wish I could go in your place. Haven't been there in some years.

Jpilot23

Wish I could help. If you were going out there 30 years ago, I could have hooked you up. My family used to own the Deli in town. Also I would have had my G-mother feed you as well. You wouldn't have to eat for a month after that weekend.
If you get in trouble let me know my Cousin is a town cop there.
If the Baron's Inn is what used to be called The Baron's Cove, you are within walking distance to main street. There are a handful of restaurants and a grocery store by the name of Scavonies (SP?). There is also a 7-11 about a block away.
Good luck. I wish I could go in your place. Haven't been there in some years.

Yup, Baron Cove Inn. Thanks for the info, from what i saw it looked like a pretty good spot to park for a couple days. That deli would have defiantly been the hook up. Thanks again.

Latest resources

Back