Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jpilot23

YAY!!
Hey guys! it has been about 3 years since i have posted so forgive me if i posted this in the wrong spot. Headed to HTO this next weekend. i'm looking for suggestions on good/cheap places to eat. I'm on a budget of $175/ month so didn't know if you guys knew of some good places.

Thanks!

PHTO or KHTO? $175-a-month isn't gonna' work in either place.
(or $175-a-day)

it's KHTO and the 175 is just for me personally, i'm only staying there Friday-Sunday.

$175 per month meal "allowance"?

And you'll be in the Hamptons for a weekend?

That sucks.

It is a personal allowance. I get paid a decent per diem, but trying to save some money. It just so happens that i'm ending up in one of the more expensive places to stay. It will be a good test of our budget and i'm sure we can find some good places to eat and not too expensive.

$175 per month meal "allowance"?

And you'll be in the Hamptons for a weekend?

That sucks.

Ya mean you cant live well on $5.50 a DAY in many places?

OP needs get his game up and get a better job in life that allows better than $175/month to eat, or relocate to Somalia instead.

Inquiring about living in the Hamptons on $6 a day? testing your little personal budget?....ah the stupidity on the forum grows...

I'm sure you will find some great places to eat...:0 then again dumpsters in the Hamptons are likely pretty flush with good rich folk scraps.

Keep us posted.

Ya mean you cant live well on $5.50 a DAY in many places?

OP needs get his game up and get a better job in life that allows better than $175/month to eat, or relocate to Somalia instead.

Inquiring about living in the Hamptons on $6 a day? testing your little personal budget?....ah the stupidity on the forum grows...

I'm sure you will find some great places to eat...:0 then again dumpsters in the Hamptons are likely pretty flush with good rich folk scraps.

Keep us posted.

hey thanks for calling me stupid and not contributing a thing to the conversation. The reason i started this was to get a heads up on good spots to eat. Don't worry about what i can and can't live off of, you either know a spot or you don't know a spot.

Just pull a rich broad and let her pick up the tab. Personal recommendation. Your just hitting the prime season boss.

Latest resources

Back