• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HTO trip

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Jpilot23 I am flying into KHTO this Friday. Meet me at our aircraft and I will give you the leftover catering. :D

dude? where was the hook up? I figured I'd see some big white GV sitting on the ramp with a QS n-number equipped with some un-eaten turkey sandwiches and some bagels. oh well, maybe next time lol.

What he said,
And it's "Airacobra" :D

You are the first person to ever notice. Congrats! I wish I had a prize to give you.

When I first joined the site Airacobra was taken so I thought P-39Airacobra, but that seemed lame so I dropped the "a".

I can't believe in all these years, with all these "interesting" personalities, no one has noticed or pointed it out.

You are being kind with 'interesting'. Ass-hat probably would have been my comment :D

Ok lets use your logic. Say he works 12 days a month. $175 divided by 12 days equals $14.58 per day. Say he eats three meals a day. $14.58 divided by three equals $4.86 per meal.

Not to many places you can eat for $4.86 per meal.
Maybe at the 7-11 he could get a warm Y'oo-h'oo and Twinkies if he is lucky. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info Rachel Ray.

Three meals a day?! What kind of pilot are you?!

Everyone knows breakfast is a cup of black coffee- free.

Dinner is a few shots of scotch you make your FO buy you (only because it helps you sleep)- free.

So that means you have $14.58 for lunch, and even that can be supplemented by leftover catering.

You can eat a pretty good lunch for $14.58.

BTW you would still have about $1.00 left over after the Twinkies and Y'oo-hoo. That's enough to get a bag of Ruffles Chili Cheese Potato Chips, and that my friend is living the good life.

Thanks for the info Rachel Ray.

Three meals a day?! What kind of pilot are you?!

Everyone knows breakfast is a cup of black coffee- free.

Dinner is a few shots of scotch you make your FO buy you (only because it helps you sleep)- free.

So that means you have $14.58 for lunch, and even that can be supplemented by leftover catering.

You can eat a pretty good lunch for $14.58.

BTW you would still have about $1.00 left over after the Twinkies and Y'oo-hoo. That's enough to get a bag of Ruffles Chili Cheese Potato Chips, and that my friend is living the good life.

:beer:

dude? where was the hook up? I figured I'd see some big white GV sitting on the ramp with a QS n-number equipped with some un-eaten turkey sandwiches and some bagels. oh well, maybe next time lol.

I was there looking for a Whistling ******************** Can of Death, beat up, paint fading 10,000 hour Citation.:D

Did the FBO make you move your aircraft over to KFOK?

No QS n-numbers here.

Jpilot23, I hope you know we are only kidding with you. I hope you move

up the career ladder fast and increase your pay and QOL. Fly Safe and

enjoy. Remember it is not the aircraft you fly that matters, it is the pay and quality of life your job provides. :beer:

I was there looking for a Whistling ******************** Can of Death, beat up, paint fading 10,000 hour Citation.:D

Did the FBO make you move your aircraft over to KFOK?

No QS n-numbers here.

Jpilot23, I hope you know we are only kidding with you. I hope you move

up the career ladder fast and increase your pay and QOL. Fly Safe and

enjoy. Remember it is not the aircraft you fly that matters, it is the pay and quality of life your job provides. :beer:

lol what is funny about that statement is that i was in a turbo commander, albeit a fairly nice turbo commander. Yeah they moved us to over around all the other GA planes. I spent around 40 dollars with stops including a nice pizza joint and panera. The rest i spent in a store.

No it's all good. I now know what to expect from these forums. I actually have a decent job, i'm just a budget nazi right now because i hate being in debt. I think that ****************************** gulfstream200 guy has already been kicked off propilotworld, so anything he says to me or on this forum isn't really creditable.

Take care and thanks again.

Latest resources

Back