• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HTO trip

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I could really give a $hit what he puts in his body or how he spends his money. If you read his very first post, it is a bit ambiguous and states he is on a $175 per month budget. Now it is clear that it is only for when he flies, but still he does not state how many days per month. But when you make an opening statement of how you are headed to HTO and are on a $175 per month food budget (before his clarification), yeah, people are going to be saying WTF????

My first statement was TIC, then I asked him for clarification. Take a deep breath.....

If everyone could have just typed the names of places to eat this thread wouldn't have gotten so stupid. That was all he asked for.

I don't think a clarification was necessary, pretty easy to figure out he did not divide $175 for food by 30 days a month since people don't work 30 days a month.

It would be like someone saying they made $100 an hour, then someone else going "wow, that means you make $2400 a day"

I believe the FBO gets a good rate at the Sag Harbor Inn. (109/night, i believe). Its been a while but I know it was cold when I was there. Probably an off-season rate. But there are several places in the Sag Harbor area that or within walking distance and budget.

What hotel are you staying at? I 20 minute drive west will certainly help ya out.

If everyone could have just typed the names of places to eat this thread wouldn't have gotten so stupid. That was all he asked for.

I don't think a clarification was necessary, pretty easy to figure out he did not divide $175 for food by 30 days a month since people don't work 30 days a month.

It would be like someone saying they made $100 an hour, then someone else going "wow, that means you make $2400 a day"

Easy fella! - aint nothin gettin' by AirCobra!

Let it go, breathe deep...don't let the internet get you too wound up.

:)

Last edited:

Ok, I give up you win. My hat's off to you, you certainly came here with your internet game face on.

What hotel are you staying at? I 20 minute drive west will certainly help ya out.

Baron inn. 180/night. Looked like it was close to a lot restaurants. Probably take the car out west and see what all is out there.

Ok lets use your logic. Say he works 12 days a month. $175 divided by 12 days equals $14.58 per day. Say he eats three meals a day. $14.58 divided by three equals $4.86 per meal.

Not to many places you can eat for $4.86 per meal.
Maybe at the 7-11 he could get a warm Y'oo-h'oo and Twinkies if he is lucky. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ok lets use your logic. Say he works 12 days a month. $175 divided by 12 days equals $14.58 per day. Say he eats three meals a day. $14.58 divided by three equals $4.86 per meal.

Not to many places you can eat for $4.86 per meal.
Maybe at the 7-11 he could get a warm Y'oo-h'oo and Twinkies if he is lucky. :rolleyes:

You have to love the Internet. Knuckle heads to know it all at the click of a mouse.

Latest resources

Back