Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

8HourPilot

Stormtracker Accucast!!!
So, somebody explain to me how the Trans States boys, and how the GJS boys are going to SPLIT a crew room in ORD?

Toss some Mesa, CHQ, and S5'ers in there for fun too.

8HourPilot said:
So, somebody explain to me how the Trans States boys, and how the GJS boys are going to SPLIT a crew room in ORD?

I saw some plans in an old popular mechanics on how to build a boxing ring. Get some folding chairs for the Mesa and RAH guys to watch the TS and GJS duke it out. I'll personally microwave the popcorn and take bets.

I'm guessing it'll be a while before the GJ guys show their faces in the room- at least until they are willing to walk around without hiding their IDs or having them turned backwards. It's just a matter of time before there is some fist to cuffs in there- not that I'm advocating it, but there is some serious hatred on the waterski side of the fence.

8HourPilot said:

Simple,
Hulas took a que from the guy who brought us Bumfights, Uncle Hulies version will be calles Pilotfights. Its gonna be simple, a few hidden cameras, one couch and no tv. Once the TSAguys(more likely the girls) wipe up the room with the GJskumwads, Uncle Hulie will market the DVDs and make even more money.
PBR

The same as India and Pakistan share a border, same as Israel and the Palestinians share land, with blood and guts!!!:uzi:

There won't ever be a GJ pilot in there... They'll just send in their FA's to do the sitting around for them

Latest resources

Back