• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

How's This Gonna Work?

8HourPilot

Stormtracker Accucast!!!
Total Time
3000+
So, somebody explain to me how the Trans States boys, and how the GJS boys are going to SPLIT a crew room in ORD?

Toss some Mesa, CHQ, and S5'ers in there for fun too.

The Drizzle

I is a Airline Pilot!
Total Time
8HourPilot said:
So, somebody explain to me how the Trans States boys, and how the GJS boys are going to SPLIT a crew room in ORD?

I saw some plans in an old popular mechanics on how to build a boxing ring. Get some folding chairs for the Mesa and RAH guys to watch the TS and GJS duke it out. I'll personally microwave the popcorn and take bets.

jtf

Total Time
Enough
I'm guessing it'll be a while before the GJ guys show their faces in the room- at least until they are willing to walk around without hiding their IDs or having them turned backwards. It's just a matter of time before there is some fist to cuffs in there- not that I'm advocating it, but there is some serious hatred on the waterski side of the fence.

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Total Time
Total
8HourPilot said:

Simple,
Hulas took a que from the guy who brought us Bumfights, Uncle Hulies version will be calles Pilotfights. Its gonna be simple, a few hidden cameras, one couch and no tv. Once the TSAguys(more likely the girls) wipe up the room with the GJskumwads, Uncle Hulie will market the DVDs and make even more money.
PBR

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
The same as India and Pakistan share a border, same as Israel and the Palestinians share land, with blood and guts!!!:uzi:

613ka

Total Time
TT
There won't ever be a GJ pilot in there... They'll just send in their FA's to do the sitting around for them

Shrek

Total Time
613ka said:
There won't ever be a GJ pilot in there... They'll just send in their FA's to do the sitting around for them

That's a FACT ;)