Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So you have the BR-5 mod then?

So you have the BR-5 mod then?

Not sure, he said it has a glass cockpit upgrade and the newer engines. Plane just had C check and 1 engine is getting a hot section done and the other engine only has 4000 hrs on it. I will know more in a week and will get to see pics of it as well. Its purchased and going through a inspection with all squawks getting taken care of currently.

If I'm not mistaken the only glass cockpit mod is the BR-5 conversion. Anyone else know for sure?

If I'm not mistaken the only glass cockpit mod is the BR-5 conversion. Anyone else know for sure?

Not necessarily you can have a 731-5BR fitted Falcon 20 with or without a glass cockpit installation. it was at discretion of the client to proceed and have also the avionics mod on top of engines retrofit and Garrett APU as well.

Tucson - Detroit

Flew a CF700 falcon from TUS to YIP once. Over 1600 st miles at 3.5 hrs, not even in the feeders yet.

Great plane, was made for freight!

Well, since I kept calling it a BR5 and not a 5 BR, obviously I didn't know what the hell I was talking about!

Hi!

In a freighter, big feeders, GE engines, I flew 4+05 flight time and landed with 1600#s. Block 4+15. (YIP-ELP) Wow!
cliff
MCI

What took you so long!

Our -5AR has the glass mod. The ADI is still the old style but still nice.

You gotta have them big feeders if you want to go to the West Coast, that's what I heard!

Latest resources

Back