Hows the Falcon 20?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was she painted yellow?

lol no, it did have a gold stripe when we got it though, it kinda looked yellow. It also has a little skylight in the lav, is that normal on pax falcons?

No clue.

Our "glass" 20-5 is serial 24 and supposedly flew the Beatles around. Yep, she's that old.

We got Elvis Presleys old 20, N216CA.

Also think we have serial #7, N207CA, I'll have to check on it though.

I lied, 207 is like 130 serial #

216 is serial #11, thats the oldest one we got. It was flying great until they pulled the motors off of it a year ago. The only other real old one we have is #17, 234CA. It still flys great.

I could be off with the serial number/date, but thats what the chief tells me(of course he has been known to confuse it with some of the 50's in the fleet)...

by the way it will be up for sale if anyone is interested.

You have 486. We had 471 out of the same batch of about 15 that were the last delivered.

Fantastic aircraft.

I lied, 207 is like 130 serial #

216 is serial #11, thats the oldest one we got. It was flying great until they pulled the motors off of it a year ago. The only other real old one we have is #17, 234CA. It still flys great.

More than you can say about an old Learjet. We have 25 #5. She's not too bad but every Lear flies different from the other, especially the high time ones up around the 20k mark. As far as the Falcon goes, some may be a little more twisted than others, but once you trim them up, they all fly the same.

What would be a good replacment for the 20? We're tossin around the idea of a Sovereign.

We had a Sovereign that we got from a company we bought. We sold it, but it was not a bad aircraft. I got maybe 60 hour in it before it was gone. It's slow though (VMO is Mach .80), so you will miss the speed of Falcon.

Latest resources

Back