• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How these guys got hired at Mesa, I have no idea

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well it was the same crew that brought it in that took it back out, right?

What are they? Blind?

It wasnt' the same crew! And once the sun came up in CLT after they flew in from ROA there you could notice that one of the engines was tilted up about 5 degrees more then the other. Looked like the damn engine was gonna come off. I believe the crew that flew it to CLT was suspended. The orginal crew was fired! And after the FO died of Breast Cancer the Captain tryed to get her job back by placing blame on the Dead FO! Now That is what I heard, sure someone can add to it.

Chick goes from the Right seat of a 1900D straight to the Left Seat of a RJ. (I remember her braggin about it in CLT all the time in the CrewRoom, Blonde chick not to bad looking) Add that too the fact the FO was kinda low time and didn't take over the plane you saw this kinda of thing coming.

I think we will be begin to see more stuff like this as the industry struggles to find pilots!

Good Luck to Everyone.....

I'm flying with people right now that can't even remember what city we are in or where we are going. And as far as ILS approaches go, forget it! Let alone any non precision app. I had to stop and slap myself only to realize that I wasn't dreaming, I am flying with idiots! Jumpseaters beware!

Um...well...that is not all that unusual

All the commuters suck. Your splitting hairs. I don't care if they fly 90 seat hyperextended POS Canadairs. They're all commuter scum.

Did you ever see the pictures of the hard landing in Toronto, by Jazz?

They shoved the wheels on the CRJ through the wings and the flaps, which then FOD'ed out the engines. They somehow taxied off the runway. I don't have a place to host the photos.

They got two cranes and had to load it on a flatbed truck to get it to the hanger.

Did you ever see the pictures of the hard landing in Toronto, by Jazz?

They shoved the wheels on the CRJ through the wings and the flaps, which then FOD'ed out the engines. They somehow taxied off the runway. I don't have a place to host the photos.

They got two cranes and had to load it on a flatbed truck to get it to the hanger.

photobucket.com It's free. Post them up :cool:

Latest resources

Back