How much would a Falcon 7X First officer pay be

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry I'm late. Did I miss anything? ;)

Oh, just another 121 v. 91 pi$$ing contest.

There are 121 pilots who can't fly. There are 91 pilots who can't fly.

There are 121 pilots who can NEVER learn customer service and working as a team to provide good customer service.

There are 91 pilots who don't give good customer service. (I've seen it.)

Anything else?

:D
TC

P.S.--If you're not smart enough to know that 91 is a 'wide spectrum' job, you deserve to be labeled "just another lazy airline pilot".

Actually, the common link between half of those airliner accidents you listed, if you really want to get down to it, were weak-d!ck crews that were trained at Gulfstream.

91 versus 121 . . .This argument has been going on here at flightinfo for the past 14 years, literally.

Having flown jets under 91/135 and 121 I have to say that 91 gives you the extra knowledge about your aircraft to do your own performance planning and flightplanning and develop problem-solvinng skills, whereas the repetition and "fly in nearly any conditions" world of 121 gives you some experience with stuff you probably would rather not have (like the 35 kt direct Xwinds, the 600 RVR Cat III landings, being the first in/ or the last in as a squall line passes, or dealing with the ridiculous drama and p!ssin!ng matches in the cabin . . . . . Oh, wait, that's the same. Nevermind.

Actually, the common link between half of those airliner accidents you listed, if you really want to get down to it, were weak-d!ck crews that were trained at Gulfstream.

91 versus 121 . . .This argument has been going on here at flightinfo for the past 14 years, literally.

Having flown jets under 91/135 and 121 I have to say that 91 gives you the extra knowledge about your aircraft to do your own performance planning and flightplanning and develop problem-solvinng skills, whereas the repetition and "fly in nearly any conditions" world of 121 gives you some experience with stuff you probably would rather not have (like the 35 kt direct Xwinds, the 600 RVR Cat III landings, being the first in/ or the last in as a squall line passes, or dealing with the ridiculous drama and p!ssin!ng matches in the cabin . . . . . Oh, wait, that's the same. Nevermind.

Thats a quality post. Its all individual capability and the ability to adapt to changing job requirements. As a 121 guy to regularly flies 60+ legs a month and 85+ hours, I can certainly attest to the repetition and "fly in nearly any conditions" part.

...or dealing with the ridiculous drama and p!ssin!ng matches in the cabin . . . . . Oh, wait, that's the same. Nevermind.

"or dealing with the ridiculous drama and pi$$ing matches in the hangar...."

Fixed.

Latest resources

Back