How much can you make at Airnet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ilikeairplanes

Im trying to get an idea about pay there... I hear you can make alot more than the base salary? How much can I plan on making the next few years there?

Oct 2004 - Oct 2005 = $37,000. All in the props with a fifth day and a duty rig of something like 12 hrs.

Last edited:
You can plan on ~$18,000 first year then maybe ~$25,000 second....and well just add a little extra each year as the rates go up at ASA.....:cool:

Starchkr is just joking. He's actually a cool guy to fly with despite how sarcastic he may sound on these boards.

I made $42000 first year at AirNet, but I was a floater in CMH. I was on the road all the time and had numerous 24hr weekends back in CMH. The $42,000 includes travel pay, per diem, overtime, 5th day pay, and one charter.

usc328

I made $37,000 my first year as a CMH floater and was on track to make the same this year until I changed jobs over to JetRide.

starcheckdriver said:
I made $37,000 my first year as a CMH floater and was on track to make the same this year until I changed jobs over to JetRide.

Starcheckdriver,

How is did the Lear 60 training go? Any problems?

Yes rubicon it is...this is also the same guy who said he was trying to get on "at a better place" aka ASA, so that is why i gave him his pay rates for his preferred job versus just his lowly cargo job incase he has to end up suffering through Airnet.

And actually Purvis, i really was only kinda joking, mostly serious after the last thread about his job choices. But hey, i do LOVE to be sarcastic...it is fun!!! :D

here was his original thread topic...

"I have a interview coming up at Airnet. I also have one coming up at ASA. I realize a regional is a better place to work, but if that doesnt pan out I will take the job at airnet(if hired). Im just wonder how the QOL is? Is it hard working that night shift? What is a typical night like? Are you so freaking tired you have to sleep all weekend? It seems that this single pilot night IFR twin time would look excellent on a resume.. Seems like a great place to build some quality time fast."

Notice third sentence in particular...

Buuuutttttt, to make you feel better, the pay rates above are not always average, they are probably the extreme, and most will make less. Most likely in the high 20's with an average run.

Last edited:
starchkr said:
Yes rubicon it is...this is also the same guy who said he was trying to get on "at a better place" aka ASA, so that is why i gave him his pay rates for his preferred job versus just his lowly cargo job incase he has to end up suffering through Airnet.

And actually Purvis, i really was only kinda joking, mostly serious after the last thread about his job choices. But hey, i do LOVE to be sarcastic...it is fun!!! :D

here was his original thread topic...

"I have a interview coming up at Airnet. I also have one coming up at ASA. I realize a regional is a better place to work, but if that doesnt pan out I will take the job at airnet(if hired). Im just wonder how the QOL is? Is it hard working that night shift? What is a typical night like? Are you so freaking tired you have to sleep all weekend? It seems that this single pilot night IFR twin time would look excellent on a resume.. Seems like a great place to build some quality time fast."

Notice third sentence in particular...

Buuuutttttt, to make you feel better, the pay rates above are not always average, they are probably the extreme, and most will make less. Most likely in the high 20's with an average run.

Keep on updating, Star.. Id lilke to cya on campus-------------->we will c what we can do

good luck

Latest resources

Back