Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many pilots does it take to change a light bulb?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have the list...

Okay gang.... here is the latest.

I have found out that Go Bulbs Pilots in fact will be using a smaller ladder to change the bigger light bulbs. This is outrageous.

The Pilots that have agreed to change the bigger light bulbs using the smaller ladder at Go Bulbs.... are now on a list. (This list also has has the names of employees that have p!ssed in the bathroom stalls without raising the seats, wiped boogers on the stall walls, and more importantly.... farted in the cockpit during boarding and then quickly leaves for you to take the blame when one of the flight attendants walks in with a passenger for a cockpit tour).

Please carry this list around with you and refuse to turn on any of these bigger lights as a sign of solidarity protest.

Did the light bulbs evolve, or were they "intelligently designed?"

I just wanted to say I havent had this much fun on the internet in a long time. SJS, light bulbs, brown bag lunches, and mesa in hawaii. So much fodder, so little time.

Somebody has got to work real hard to one-up any of these threads.

I thought the answer was 5....

1 to hold the lightbulb and 4 to drink so much it makes the room spin.

one name, one team...

lightbulb alpa!

And one to post about how they just spent the morning discussing how many light bulbs needed to be operational in order to fly and how an unneeded bulb needed to be 'disconnected' and placarded "inoperative", not "inop" per the regulations. Ugh! At least I got paid to discuss light bulbs.

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

so how much is a bulb rating these days? 10K at simcom?

Flyingdutchman said:
ROFL indeed...

was it a PFT pilot replacing that bulb? hmmmm makes one think..

No, I think it was a "scab" who changed the lightbulb so anyone seen with lightbulbs in his flightkit must be a scab...there is a list being circulated...

50,001. 1 to change it, and 50,000 to bi-tch and whine about lightbulbs in general, and about how other lightbulbs elsewhere are much brighter.

Latest resources

Back