Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many pilots does it take to change a light bulb?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Also might need twelve senior light bulb changers to complain about low time light bulb changers needing babysitting and not being their professional equal.

I have been a LBCA member in good standing for the past 9 years as a light bulb changer in command. It looks like I will be furloughed soon and I was wondering If I will still be able to get free light from the bulbs at other companies and if so will I have to check in with the light bulb changer in command when I do. Also, how long will I continue to get free light from the light bulb changing company I am now with?

Do you know how many AMFA mechanics it takes to change a light bulb?

V

V

V

V

V

The answer is none, they just sit around and bicth about the dark!

I saw a lightbulb walking through the terminal in its Doc Martens carrying a Dakine snow-boarder backpack. I couldn't believe how little pride it had. Pretty dim bulb if you ask me.

Dont forget the guy that went to Lightbulb Changing university and now thinks he is the better than everyone that went to a local lightbulb changing school

viper548 said:
Dont forget the guy that went to Lightbulb Changing university and now thinks he is the better than everyone that went to a local lightbulb changing school
Daytona or Prescott?

:)

Rumor has it that the Big Bulb changers are facing cutbacks and are pondering some type of "bulbs-for-jobs" with other bulb changers.

Latest resources

Back