• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many in good standing at FLOPS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One must assume that if you voluntarily support a group financially the group must represent the way you feel and think. You can also assume that if this group suggest you vote a specific way, being of like mind, you would. So if I was a betting man I would bet all but one or two pilots will vote to strike.

Just my 2 cents, but that's all I can afford after 9 1/2 months.

I agree with Sky, 100 % of the furloughed people (but only the one in good standing, so not so many ) will vote for the strike.

unity??

we shall see what the vote count is unless the union does not publish it then, if a cba is reached i believe it must be published. do not be surprised that ibt will be gone after the fight if anything is left. broken promises,underhanded tactics to even get on the property and convenient rule changes made by manipulating ballots ,paying back out dues paid in to select few,following an idiotic ego inflated puke from united, scaring away customers as fast as the company did and inheriting a large war chest paid by nj members i believe the majority of pilots will wish they never signed up and the "non sanctioned or endorsed" campaign to ground airplanes. most of the talking seems to come out of two orifices and one of them smells teamsters are effective if your a boilermaker

we shall see what the vote count is unless the union does not publish it then, if a cba is reached i believe it must be published. do not be surprised that ibt will be gone after the fight if anything is left. broken promises,underhanded tactics to even get on the property and convenient rule changes made by manipulating ballots ,paying back out dues paid in to select few,following an idiotic ego inflated puke from united, scaring away customers as fast as the company did and inheriting a large war chest paid by nj members i believe the majority of pilots will wish they never signed up and the "non sanctioned or endorsed" campaign to ground airplanes. most of the talking seems to come out of two orifices and one of them smells teamsters are effective if your a boilermaker

Bad day?

It looks like someone is a little worried and needs a hug. :p

When you tell them you are not going to vote in favor of a strike, they start with their intimidation bull crap.

Did they at least let you choose which of your kneecaps they're going to take out, NB?:laugh::laugh::laugh::eek:

Did they at least let you choose which of your kneecaps they're going to take out, NB?:laugh::laugh::laugh::eek:

This kind of implied violence is part of what's wrong with the union mentality. Ok, it's not the 20s, there's no mob/organised crime behind the union. Get out of your movie world and get real...

Counting the furloughed people in good standing at the time of their furlough, How many of us can vote for the strike?
My guess is
let's see,
About 100 pilots are against the union
about 250 may be for the union but behind their payments,
so this bring us to about 200 to vote.
So if 50 vote against the strike, this means that about 150 pilots will decide to strike. Humm only 150 pilots will decide for 550 pilots.
Is this acceptable?

No, it is not. The whole "bad apple" in the bunch theory applies...

Latest resources

Back