Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jwes said:
Didn't get the job. Who knows why.

I think because I was wearing need pads, and nobody got the joke....only kiding....

No you're not!!!!:laugh: It cost me the job also.

ALSO because I can't spell "need" pads or "kiding" or anything else for that matter... I was not hired to write (right) just fly the plane (plain) as safelly as possable..... I probably screwed up the application paperwork also..... Im still loveable though...

Last edited:
jwes said:
ALSO because I can't spell "need" pads or "kiding" or anything else for that matter... I was not hired to write (right) just fly the plane (plain) as safelly as possable..... I probably screwed up the application paperwork also..... Im still loveable though...

That's not what your Mama told us....;)

PHXFLYR:cool:

I haven't updated my master logbook in a year. One of these days I'm going to get caught up.

what are these "little red" and "little black" logbooks that everyone is talking about? Got a link?

I still do my leg by leg.. why I don't know... more just being anal and liking my logbook to look as pefect as possible. It gets tiring though after 3700 or so hours. Now that I'm back on reserve this month I guess it will be easier to keep up, haha.

You never know when your going to need it. Guys in my crashpad are killing themselves to update their logbooks for JB interviews. Two of these guys have 80's DOH with US Air and are now at MDA and haven't touched their logbooks since they were on the F-28 during the PDT merger. Even doing it month by month from a red book takes awhile when you have 15+ years of time to catch up on. After seeing these guys scramble to update a logbook when they could be using the time to prep for the interview I'd recommend keeping it updated, like I said, you never know.

Thanks for the link. I had never heard of those little books either. I still go leg by leg by leg.... you get the point!!!

Latest resources

Back