How many Bluedudes updating their apps

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JetFumes

Just curious how many JetBlue guys thinking of jumping to Delta post TA. Heck, maybe some SWA guys want to chime in.

For SWA guys it's going to come to age and seniority. The lowe r each is the higher the likelyhood of jumping ship, knowing you are staring a 20yr upgrade into a narrow body in the face.

Most everyone here at jetblue below about #300 seniority will be sending apps. Can you hook a brotha up with a rec?! ;) I'd also take a WAG and say we have 80-100+ guys who have DAL numbers and are waiting til the last minute to take recall.

Management is making jetblue a mid-range stepping stone. They intend everyone to go from Regionals-->Jetblue-->Legacy.

Last edited:
Im not going to Delta. Maybe some Trannys want to.

I'll be applying. I don't know anybody there, though, do it'll be a couple of years at least before I have a shot.

At least I've got the 1000 TPIC

I'm considering it also. Depends on how long it takes to get to a midwest or farther west base.

Just updated my app. Now it's just a waiting game.

Honestly, I don't believe you. Just manipulative rhetoric. The day you quit jetblue for another airline is the day I eat my sock.

To answer the question, I have never applied to delta, but it is a consideration since I live in a delta hub. Not that they don't close hubs.....

Will be leaving SWA for Delta in August. Management position though, non flying. Atlanta here I come.

Latest resources

Back