• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How long to hear from CAL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there any rime or reason to the notification process? I'm a definite worry wort but it would seem to me that if people who are interviewing 2 days after me are getting a call then I can only assume that my PFO letter is in the mail.

How long has she been there? Is she making any changes at all that anyone knows of?

I wouldn't put too much stock in the coair thing with Christi Nixon. KD is still listed as director of pilot recruitment on it too. Mamba...good luck dude. Sorry you haven't heard yet.

Got the call this morning! Good news! I start class next month. I can hardly wait. Thank you to all of you that has posted words of encouragment, they helped keep me a little more level headed.

To any of you who are in a similar boat, I wish you the best of luck and try to hang in there. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Congratulations!

Got the call this morning! Good news! I start class next month. I can hardly wait. Thank you to all of you that has posted words of encouragment, they helped keep me a little more level headed.

To any of you who are in a similar boat, I wish you the best of luck and try to hang in there. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

congrats Mamba....welcome aboard

Latest resources

Back