• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How long to hear from CAL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Also, thanks guys. I appreciate the responses. Trying to stay positive right now is like trying to win a one leg ass kicking contest.

I got the call 30 minutes after the interview but that is not common. Give it a few days. I'm sure you did well. Good luck!

Have your sponser e-mail KD Jost and he will get a response very quickly. He should be able to find this out for you on Monday. Having your sponsor contact KD will in no way have any negative ramifications on your status.

Good Luck and let us know what you find out.

KD's in 777 training. Someone els has taken his place. I can't remember her name, though.

i have a question for getting the interview....does it take longer if you have an online sponser verses having someone walk in your stuff to the chief pilot.....thanks

Who are these "sponsors" that everyone is talking about? This seems like a term created by this forum. I have recommended people to CAL and have even talked to the CP about them, but I have never "sponsored" them. Nor did anyone ever "sponsor" me when I got hired.

It's just a generic word.

If you have someone that personally talks to a CP for you, aka sponsor, you will hopefully get an interview. The online rec probably wont get you an interview.

Interviewed on Thursday, called at 1430 on Friday. I had two friends talk to thier chief pilots in November. Received the interview on March 6th. hang in there, your call will come. They called my friend who called me. Class May 8th, can't wait.

Latest resources

Back