Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mamba20

Do what now?
I'm just curious how long it takes to hear back from CAL. I know lots of people are told the day after and its been a couple of days for me. Anyone having/had a similar experience? As far as I know they let us know with a phone call either way. Is that correct?

You usually hear the good news the next business day, or perhaps two. If it's not so good news, a FedEx envelope shows up at your door after about 4-5 days.

I have heard it can take longer to get the phone call if your sponsor (assuming you had one) is out flying. They usually have your friend give you a call to tell you the good news. Every now and then, you can get lost in the paperwork, too. If you haven't heard anything in about a week, have your sponsor call over there and find out what happened.

i had a buddy interview on Wednesday...they called me today(friday) to call and tell him the good news. So, obviously, there are some moving parts to the process, dont give up hope just yet.

I wonder if the fact that my panel and my sim were in different cities several days apart has anything to do with it. The suspense is killing me. I keep looking outside for the FedEx guy.

Took me two days to get the call from my sponsor too. Most people get the call the next day, but as others have said not all. Good luck....

Latest resources

Back