Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How long to get and interview at NJA....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you on the U-boat? Thanks and Merry Christmass

Yes, the U-boat and the Encore.

If you have any questions that I might be able to help with, please feel free to PM me.

Yes, the U-boat and the Encore.

If you have any questions that I might be able to help with, please feel free to PM me.

Hey guitar guy, are they going to keep you dual qualified or are they going to let one side laps? I was told they are for sure splitting Ultra and Encore. Just curious.

Hey guitar guy, are they going to keep you dual qualified or are they going to let one side laps? I was told they are for sure splitting Ultra and Encore. Just curious.

I'll keep the dual qual for a little while longer. The company officially split the fleet this past summer. However, they are keeping all of the pilots who were dual qualified (or doing so-called crossover flying) before the split qualified on both planes until the last of the original slots on the Encore are filled and those pilots are released from IOE. The response I got from the company was that they thought that crossover flying would cease in December, but that hasn't happened yet.

Once the crossover flying stops, the only pilots who will continue to be dual qual'ed will be check airmen, the OCARO/NRFO pilots and maybe a few of the management guys.

Different engines, TCAS (not installed in Ultra), hot wing, trailing link gear in the Encore, different FMS, interior configuration, better brakes in the Encore and a few other minor items....

Latest resources

Back