Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep, I had forgot about that one.

Where did you fnd that info?

Hover your mouse over your (or anyone's) username in a post and look at the bottom of the screen.. the number is your "user number". You are 1212. The join dates go back to 2001, when they switched to this form, I think. A lot of us have been here longer, obviously.

Hover your mouse over your (or anyone's) username in a post and look at the bottom of the screen.. the number is your "user number". You are 1212. The join dates go back to 2001, when they switched to this form, I think. A lot of us have been here longer, obviously.

Thanks for the tip . . . . unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work in Firefox.

Ty

I got involved at airliners.net first...back when there were actually airline pilots over there before all the management wannabes ran most of them off. Came to Flightinfo a few times and I think even registered a name but couldn't remember it and never posted. Finally registered and started posting in 2004.

Click on your user name and it gives you a page that shows your join date. 3-5-2004 for me, #13788. I feel so "Junior".

Jimborealgoodpilot!!
Talk about a blast from the past. Didn't he always end his rantings with "props are for boats" or something like that?

What about TIS. He still around?

Doc's FAR forum was a great resource.

Been lurking/checking in since '97 maybe '98.

Latest resources

Back