How Long On Flightinfo?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BID

How long has Flightinfo been around? I am pretty sure i have been on here since 1999.

I remember drooling when I read about guys getting interviews with the majors. Oh how times have changed!

In the beginning there was General Lee. And General spoke, and there was Flightinfo. And it was good.

In the beginning there was General Lee. And General spoke, and there was Flightinfo. And it was good.

Next Monday, General Lee will be hitting his 7 year anniversary on flightinfo. He has made 12,951 posts since then which is 1850 posts a year and 154 posts a month. What a life he has spending it on flightinfo.

Next Monday everyone congratulate him on 7 years.

General Lee has been here for a while, but has AvBug been here longer?

Now all General Lee is known for is being a short, scientology preaching wack-job who has many minions who worship him. :)

Yeah. A lot of folks were on the old Propilot.com web board that was run by a Skywest guy. (remember Doc's FAR Forum?) He shut it down as that place took a dive. I came over here then around 1999.

My how times have changed. Not many UAL scantron questions or comments how Southwest is destroying the industry!

My how times have changed. Not many UAL scantron questions or comments how Southwest is destroying the industry!
No kidding. Now it's how UAL is destroying the industry.

Latest resources

Back