Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How long before airlines start hiring again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Airlines will resume hiring on Dec 20, 2012... unfortunately the end of the world will be the very next day.

and scheduling will wake me up at 4am that very next day too.........

based on traffic released by CO it is going to be uglier than post 911. This is the worst operating environment I could imagine.

Well-

Here is the truth... We elected a president who is an avowed Marxist. This man is good at giving a speech, but seems to have few talents other than keeping the chair he is currently occupying from flying away. This bonehead and his buds in congress (slobbering Barney Frank, Pelosi, and other assorted retardgencia) keep making dumber and dumber moves which make the U.S. economy suck progressively greater amounts of wind.

If this blockhead figures out that what he is doing is having the opposite of the desired economic effects, and ceases doing these things, our economy could recover quickly.

If said blockhead continues down the same road which Carter was so familiar with (which is far more likely,) then things will clearly deteriorate. It could be a rough couple of years for us all.

Fact is we are in a Capitalistic country (for now,) and these sillly "tax the rich and punish coroprations" populist policies simply have no place here-we have seen similar crap fail miserably time and time again. Airlines have razor-thin profit margins, even in the best of times. The more socio-economic experimentation these clowns engage in, the worse off all the airlines (and the entire economy) will be.

I tend to think that the Dems wil get their teeth kicked around Nov 2010. By then, it will be clear that all of "Bush's failed economic policies" are clearly no longer responsible for the present mayhem. If this scenario happens, the economy and airlines will be riding high again in a couple of years, and the current nightmare will begin to fade.

-"Change we can believe in" (sounds catchy)
-"Yes we can" (bankrupt the country)

Last edited:
Well-

Here is the truth... We elected a president who is an avowed Marxist. This man is good at giving a speech, but seems to have few talents other than keeping the chair he is currently occupying from flying away. This bonehead and his buds in congress (slobbering Barney Frank, Pelosi, and other assorted retardgencia) keep making dumber and dumber moves which make the U.S. economy suck progressively greater amounts of wind.

If this blockhead figures out that what he is doing is having the opposite of the desired economic effects, and ceases doing these things, our economy could recover quickly.

If said blockhead continues down the same road which Carter was so familiar with (which is far more likely,) then things will clearly deteriorate. It could be a rough couple of years for us all.

Fact is we are in a Capitalistic country (for now,) and these sillly "tax the rich and punish coroprations" populist policies simply have no place here-we have seen similar crap fail miserably time and time again. Airlines have razor-thin profit margins, even in the best of times. The more socio-economic experimentation these clowns engage in, the worse off all the airlines (and the entire economy) will be.

I tend to think that the Dems wil get their teeth kicked around Nov 2010. By then, it will be clear that all of "Bush's failed economic policies" are clearly no longer responsible for the present mayhem. If this scenario happens, the economy and airlines will be riding high again in a couple of years, and the current nightmare will begin to fade.

-"Change we can believe in" (sounds catchy)
-"Yes we can" (bankrupt the country)

OK, for the record. I didn't vote for the guy, but isn't he just letting the Bush tax cuts expire for the richer Americans. We were doing ok in the 90s with the older tax code. That said, I think he is making a huge mistake with this level of spennding.

based on traffic released by CO it is going to be uglier than post 911. This is the worst operating environment I could imagine.

Then you aren't imagining hard enough. I can think of about 10 different ways we could have a worse operating environment.

OK, for the record. I didn't vote for the guy, but isn't he just letting the Bush tax cuts expire for the richer Americans. We were doing ok in the 90s with the older tax code. That said, I think he is making a huge mistake with this level of spennding.

He is "letting Bush's tax cuts expire." Capital gains, income, corporate taxes are all going way up..... Besides, jacking up taxes in a crumbing economy will only lead to a total disaster.

The real kicker is that he is going to KILL small businesses. I read somewhere that about 85% of all new jobs are created by small businesses. If you are small enough that you have to report the net income of the small business along with your own personal income, it is not hard to fall into the "rich category." You could actually fall into this category and not even make a profit.

I am not sure whether Obama is ignorant of the way the economy works, or if he actually wants to weaken our country to make it "fair" for the rest of the world. Either way, it will SUCK!

-Our country will be officially bankrupt within ten years-thanks to this fool!

Latest resources

Back