Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

how highly do the "regi's" (regionals) look at...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of the seemingly couple hundred ASA pilots on this board know what extension to call or who to talk to regarding flight time records? I need info spanning beyond 3 months ago, namely the first 3 months of the year. I searched on crewtrac and flica, couldn't find it..

Thanks in advance for any help..

If your going to keep posting garbage like this, at least get a new profile.

...flight time with virtual-type airlines, like WestWind, especially the simulated instrument part? I was talking to someone in an FBO (undisclosed, but it was in Florida and the identifier ended in BI, LOL!) and they said that it might be worth putting on a resume if I had some solid time ( I do). I was like well it can't hurt! After all I do most of my trips while watching Tila so that is a pretty big distraction and I still make all the radios and restrictions!! Thanks in advance for any advice I'll be flying with you guys for real soon!! Can't wait!!

Holy Sh*t this is funny!!!! virtual airlines...BWAHAHAHA

Yesterday I was flying around in my Cessna 172 Special Edition with glass cockpit and I saw a bogie on my TCAS thingy and it was an RJ. I asked you guys to slow down to pattern speed because I was number one and my instructor said that when I'm number one that means it's my runway and you said some really mean things and I wet my pants. You big meanies.

Last edited:
Just make sure you still say "Flight Level 120" (for 12,000) like you do on the PC. It works for the 300 hour wonders, so it should work for you.

i had a boogie once on the TCAS screen. i was picking my nose and couldnt find a place to put it

Thread Locked

Reason: Poster was dropped on his head as a baby. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back