How GK made me feel today!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wrong, the AT #1 DOH is 9/23/93 that would put him at 849

The current 849 is the start of the Morris guys who were stapled. I don't think they want anyone in front of them, even with DOH.

Oh, Kharma...... I was going to invite him to my MMA club for a little training, he would have a new found appreciation for ice cream I can assure you (Kharma, you are invited, I'm heading out there tonight, in fact). I love you AT guys, but the longer this goes, the shorter your leverage arm becomes... by magnitudes. Ask the United/Cont guys how well the SLI is going. We at SWA have nothing but time; the pay, conditions, protections, you name it..... are ours.

Thanks for the invite!, your classmates and I can all sit around the octagon and watch you eat my ice cream!

As far as time goes, don't worry, I'll always have plenty of ice cream for you!

Last edited:
It's sad you are pilot. Once, this profession actually had professionals. You are a disgrace.

You actually took your camera to some place that had ice cream to take a picture for this stupid forum. Nice!

It's sad you are pilot. Once, this profession actually had professionals. You are a disgrace.

You actually took your camera to some place that had ice cream to take a picture for this stupid forum. Nice!

What's sad and pathetic is that you take this forum seriously.

Now, go back to the corner and go play with your ice cream.

Last edited:
Kharma, I actually think it's sad (and funny) that you have been reduced to this sort of behavior. Not that long ago, you actually had something to add to this forum.

I like the caption (in teeny tiny letters) below your new avatar by the way.

Kharma, I actually think it's sad (and funny) that you have been reduced to this sort of behavior. Not that long ago, you actually had something to add to this forum.

I actually think it's quite scary. He could actually be in command of a flight that your wife and children are on. No really. His multiple posts with 6 year old mentality about ice cream are demented.

Well, I believe it is a reflection of what little respect I have for both groups that are represented on this board (inclusive only to this board not both general pilot groups). If you re-read most of the posts on here, they are all basically the same fecal throwing banter with adults acting like bratty children. I was simply trying to satirically point out the absurdness of it with humor.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back