Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How GK made me feel today!

Might be a joke but it's a disturbingly JUVENILE one. You do yourself and your fellow Air Tran pilots no favors with it.

Juvenile?, as opposed to the highly intellectual banter usually found on this board? I will say it again, the nonsense that I posted is no different to what I've read on here regarding the debate on the AT/SWA SLI.

Juvenile?, as opposed to the highly intellectual banter usually found on this board? I will say it again, the nonsense that I posted is no different to what I've read on here regarding the debate on the AT/SWA SLI.

Your point is and was obvious. Your method of dealing with a low level of discourse was equally low. I DO like your new artwork. Looks like medieval banners. Lots of variety and material out there to choose from.

Your point is and was obvious. Your method of dealing with a low level of discourse was equally low. I DO like your new artwork. Looks like medieval banners. Lots of variety and material out there to choose from.

You're close, it's from Europe, try WWII.

It's the modern version of the Cross of Lorraine. The Free French used it during the German occupation. He goes from an ice cream depiction of crap and tells everyone over and over to eat some to a symbol used by the Free French....who did the interviewing and screening at Airtran? Valuejet guys?
This guy is seriously whacked.

It's the modern version of the Cross of Lorraine. The Free French used it during the German occupation. He goes from an ice cream depiction of crap and tells everyone over and over to eat some to a symbol used by the Free French....who did the interviewing and screening at Airtran? Valuejet guys?
This guy is seriously whacked.

Congratulations, you got it, your prize is an ice cre......, well never mind.

Latest resources

Back