• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We agree, but let's clarify.

CSY Mon said:
No, not so...Duh.

A scab is crossing a picket line, hopefully he will burn in hell...No excuse.

Everyone say it with me, "A scab crosses a picket line...*to take the job of a striker*."

Nice job.

Who's a scab? what's a scab? Where are scabs working?

Who cares, "professional" pilots are so busy stabbing each other in the back, who has time for scabs?

Listen, you can hear management from all airlines laughing loudly.......

[Who's a scab? what's a scab? Where are scabs working?

Who cares, "professional" pilots are so busy stabbing each other in the back, who has time for scabs?

Drunk posting of the day, congrats..

CSY Mon said:
[Who's a scab? what's a scab? Where are scabs working?

Drunk posting of the day, congrats..
Who's the drunk one? Apparently you cannot get the coding to work correctly, even though it simply requires clicking hyperlinks.

atafan said:
Who's a scab? what's a scab? Where are scabs working?

This is a lesson for everyone here. This is exactly the reason I get so bent out of shape about this scab whining to the extreme.

Is that because your a scab!!

I agree the only way to protect our careers is to stand together but when someone crosses the line it tears downs years of hard work and sacrifice!

Boeingman said:
This is a lesson for everyone here. This is exactly the reason I get so bent out of shape about this scab whining to the extreme.

You have no right to get bent out of shape..if you are a scab! You are managements best friend!

If you are a dues paying member...good for you! But you are in a seat that does not belong to you!

Jomama said:
You have no right to get bent out of shape..if you are a scab! You are managements best friend!

If you are a dues paying member...good for you! But you are in a seat that does not belong to you!

Let's see. I walked a picket line for 25 months and my ALPA pin has a star on the top of it. Now that the important stuff is out of the way, I danged well earned my right to have my opinion.

It stems from the fact that I have seen so much destruction perpetrated by loyal upstanding ALPA members upon others that we tend to forget that we are ALL our own worst enemies. To only focus on one segement within us is foolish and allows management to divide and conquer and drive wedges. I have witnessed first hand the mindset of hell bent unionism destroying families, careers and livelihoods. What difference in the long run are these people than scabs? Do they get a pass just because they pay dues and receive that glossy ALPA magazine?

So yes I do get bent out of shape because of ignorance amongst us. Yes I have been around the block a couple of times. Perhaps I am just mature enough to see beyond the juvenile antics and name calling for the greater good of the entire pilots on property. To assume I am a scab because I do not subscribe to your infantilism and ignorance only proves my point.

You speak of years of hard work and sacrifice. Would you care to comment on, as I mentioned earlier, gross displays of injustice by other ALPA members upon other ALPA members? I mentioned some perfect action that destroyed sacrifce and hard work at UAL, EAL, FAL and others. Or is it ok to desire greed as long as you are wearing that pin and are in the group doing the porking?

Can you answer the question why so many former ALPA members are on the scab list? Why if in all it's glory ALPA has turned so many against it's own union?

No sir, in the end YOU are managements best friend. The problem is, you are not mature enough to realize it.

Last edited:
Is that because your a scab!!

NO, I am not a scab,

My main,"sober" point is we usually hear pilots standing on a soap box spouting hatred towards scabs when our main enemy is often ourselves.

There is no unity among pilot groups, none. One airline group is more than happy to pillage another in the name of free enterprise. Pilots can't kick 60 year olds out of their seat in the name of safety fast enough just so you might get an upgrade. I could go on and on.

Please understand, until we all start treating each others as professionals and unite against management's desire to "Wallmart" the skies the seat you say you own is only a temporary warm seat in a game of musical chairs.

Focus your strengths look to the future and quit living in the past.

Latest resources

Back