• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How do you know?(scabs)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like your looking for a fight. Maybe with your entry level into this business you should drop it and concentrate on more important issues.

Moderator Input

Just a friendly reminder, gang... Do not post any names or links to scab lists here. Doing so gets you an immediate ride to Banville, according to the wishes of Mark, the FI Founder.

Thanks,

EF

It would be interesting to see the airlines with the highest percentage of scabs.

GogglesPisano said:
It would be interesting to see the airlines with the highest percentage of scabs.

I am not sure why it would be "interesting" at all. Why do you care anyway and if can't figure it out, you must be pretty ignorant of the airline labor history over the last 30 years. There are much more important thing facing the pilot population than this issue IMO at least.

Spooky 1 said:
I am not sure why it would be "interesting" at all. Why do you care anyway and if can't figure it out, you must be pretty ignorant of the airline labor history over the last 30 years. There are much more important thing facing the pilot population than this issue IMO at least.

Why so touchy on this subject?

Not touchy at all, just been around longer than you and realize this is munitia rather than substance in the career path of most pilots today.

Eagleflip said:
Just a friendly reminder, gang... Do not post any names or links to scab lists here. Doing so gets you an immediate ride to Banville, according to the wishes of Mark, the FI Founder.
Thanks,
EF

Just an honest question..what's the big deal about posting the scab list. It's public information anyway. I don't see how it would reflect negatively upon this website in any way. Most of the scabs are old and crusty anyway, they'll all be turning 60 soon enough.

Spooky 1 said:
Speaking of sub human..........is that a real picture of you? Sounds like you might be an expert on this subject, sub humans that is. Sorry coudn't resist.

No, but the resembelence is not too far off.

Scabs cannot be trusted. Working with a scab is not too much different than working with an ex-convict, although I would probably be more sympathetic towards the ex-con. Scabs are the closest thing to sub-human existence on this planet.

Agree.

Spooky:

What is the big deal not hating scabs?
Ya got a short memory?
Ya ever worked for an ALPA carrier back then?

CAL, UAL, EAL.?

I would rather drive a wheel barrow in Siberia than crossing a picket line in Florida.

Reality is that some of those arseholes are stil flying in various cockpits.
The sooner they die, hopefully in great pain from moral cancer, the better it is.:puke:

I

Latest resources

Back