• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How do you handle Dumba$$ hotel guests?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Step one turn the TV speakers so they are facing the other room.
Step two turn on the news i like FOX.
step three Max volume.
Last time i did this i could hear the news when i was waiting on the elevator.
I am sure i pissed off a lot of people. I don't think i solved the problem but it was sure fun.

I took my room service door tag; breakfast order. Checked almost every item and hung it on their door followed by removing their do not disturb sign. Dialed their room from the valet phone right before I caught the elevator. Oh...and I slammed the shoiiot out of my room door.

Every idea you have there is good, except the last, hope the next time someone slams the shoiiot out of the door, you're tryin to sleep jetboy!

Well how about you guys just stop staying in the same hotels as the Mesa crews.

Sheesh…

And Grandpa Bunkle… Not all of us can just shut off our hearing aids before going to bed so cut us some slack.

Just Kidding!

You can always take on of your coffee packets, open it up and pour the grinds inside their newspaper. When they open it the ******************** goes every where, including their face!

I have done the TV turn around thing. Easy.

One time, I was so aggravated, I got up and took the newspaper in the plastic bag off the doorknob. Took a good, coffee fueled dump in between the USA Today and the bag. Put said bag back on the doorknob.

They got all the news that was fit to print,, for sure.

Hung

Are you old pussies f'ing kidding me? I never hear ANY noises outside my hotel room, ever. What the ******************** do you do, sleep on the floor by the front door? Grow up retards.

I think Uncle Bunkle's writing the sequel to "A Beautiful Mind," using his vast vocabulary, including:
pussies
f'ing
retards
Preparing to Poo
Stinky

Ya that call in fatigue gig is really going to show um isn't it. Bet they will pipe down the next time.

What about the crews that get in around 12am, and feel the need to talk in the hallway about how hard the day was and how its going to suck in the morning, then they all proceed to slam the door

Check the sign in sheet on your way out of the hotel, then put mousetraps in their mailboxes when you get to their base.

Life-like insects, rodents, and assorted stuffed critters are good as well.

Latest resources

Back