• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How do you handle Dumba$$ hotel guests?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I took my room service door tag; breakfast order. Checked almost every item and hung it on their door followed by removing their do not disturb sign. Dialed their room from the valet phone right before I caught the elevator. Oh...and I slammed the shoiiot out of my room door.

i like the penny jammed door or filling my trash can full of water in the tub, and leaning it against their door. The TV turned against the wall full blast as I leave in the morning usually works also.
Please explain how the penny jam thing is accomplished.

Please explain how the penny jam thing is accomplished.

I'd assume it's by putting coins all around the door, between the doorframe and the door, to add so much pressure that you can't open the door from the inside.

That one strikes me as a really bad idea. If there's an actual hotel fire (I've been in one) and somebody's trapped in the room because of a prank, I'd expect some time in prison.

I'd go with the paper bag full of cheap shaving cream. Slide the top carefully under the door, and then jump on the bag. Splat!

I had some noisy neighbors wake me up at 0200 when I had a 0330 lobby time planned...just before leaving my room I set up a 0400 wake-up call through the automated system (those don't get canceled out when checking out of the room). I also called from the lobby just for good measure.

I'll try the breakfast card trick next time....

FREE BREAKFAST!

Who cares if this is "cheap"... go down to the front desk, politely explain how the hotel didn't manage the noise problem, and ask for a free breakfast. It works like a charm 100% of the time, and it costs the hotel some cash. If enough crewmembers start doing this, the hotel will get the picture.

Are you old pussies f'ing kidding me? I never hear ANY noises outside my hotel room, ever. What the ******************** do you do, sleep on the floor by the front door? Grow up retards.

step 1: call front desk.
step 2: repeat step 1, inform them step three is call to police.
step 3: call front desk ask them to connect you to local police.

I have never had to use step 3.

Closest I came to step 3 was at a Red Lion and security had the noise makers out on the street in 15 minutes, well done.

Step 4: call in fatigue if it stays bad.

Rule 1: Under no circumstances intervene or attempt conact with the offenders. I know of those who have been severely beaten, one loss of license. Thats not my job, my job is to go to sleep.

I like the alarm trick, have to remember that one.

Are you old pussies f'ing kidding me?

No, grow up, take responsibility.

Latest resources

Back