• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How did you get to where you are now?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To be young and know your the ********************!

Well today was probably one of the worst nights I've had in a long time. I work for the school newspaper and the damn press broke way to many times to count. To make a long story short I just got in the door after delivering papers for the last 4 hours what fun. Did I mention I make an awesome 7.75 an hour? So what jobs did you have before you got into aviation as a career/job? I like to think there is light at the end of the tunnel and that this will all pay off eventually as of now I do.

Doesn't sound like your the *********** Paper boy....

Well considering I don't get federal taxes taken out... I'd say that's decent, but I forgot your God himself at the throne of a mighty 1900 all the while ballin it up with your DBL degree and 16 bucks an hour!!!! How do you keep the women off of you?

Hmmm, not getting taxes taken out of your paycheck= the best pilot ever.........
Can anyone besides ALIMBO explain that? We all know what his answer would be...

Do you even have a degree? Did you not learn that you chose the lowest paying regional out there? I'm sure your the one living in your parent's basement with that 16 bucks an hour your making. Being a hypocrite sucks doesn't it?

And what will your degree be in ALIMBO? Aviation?

Aviation Management and currently just started Rehab Sciences.

Well today was probably one of the worst nights I've had in a long time. I work for the school newspaper and the damn press broke way to many times to count. To make a long story short I just got in the door after delivering papers for the last 4 hours what fun. Did I mention I make an awesome 7.75 an hour? So what jobs did you have before you got into aviation as a career/job? I like to think there is light at the end of the tunnel and that this will all pay off eventually as of now I do.
Dude,
I make more on the taxi out for T/O in ORD!

I fly because I love it or I wouldn't have just asked for another 13 grand in loans, so me an aviation are not parting ways for awhile. As to flying for GLA for a year until I build time to move onto another regional in my opinion that's a waste. I don't want to move laterally from one regional to another. I think it be better to CFI then go to a regional of my choice. Or find other ways of building time. As for the SIU alum the school/program are not what they used to be its a fact. The program has seen so many changes that most students are very unhappy with and some are even changing majors as a result and finishing up pt. 61.

You don't even know what you don't know yet.:eek:

Do you even have a degree? Did you not learn that you chose the lowest paying regional out there? I'm sure your the one living in your parent's basement with that 16 bucks an hour your making. Being a hypocrite sucks doesn't it?

your vs you're

check into it.

Latest resources

Back