• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How did you get to where you are now?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You ever wiped your a$$ with paper towels PBR?
Nope,
Roommates towel-yes
Hotel towel-yes
Hotel sheets-yes
Papertowels-no, too rough for my delicate tater.
PBR

I like to think there is light at the end of the tunnel and that this will all pay off eventually as of now I do.

Great! Another one of the neverending stream of kids who will continue to supply management with cheap labor!! And yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel, as long as you run, RUN as far away from this industry as you can and get a real job that has a future. Unlike this career which will have the vast majority of everybody flying barbie jets around on what used to be mainline routes.

And for those of you who think I am being too hard on the kid, this is his response to a post I made about how little many of us are willing to work for, and the concessionary contracts still being approved (ExpressJet, Frontier).

ALIMBO said:
Seriously shut the ******************** up.

Folks, meet ALIMBO, he will be your server tonight. Tip him well!

Ya I said that because there has been a million threads just like yours the problem will never end. Um, as for continuing to lower standards the three regionals I've chosen seem to be doing the opposite of that as compared to others.

ALIMBO,

You change direction more often than a traffic circle. Next week, hopefully you stick to your decision to live in your parent's basement and whine on the internet all day about how much the job market sucks for "highly skilled pilots with 5 hours of actual".

Nobody gives a rat's patooty if you have 20 hours of actual or 2. You still haven't flown in real weather yet and you are too ignorant/egotistical to know it. Remember to ask your mom to cut the crust off your sandwiches.

ALIMBO,

You change direction more often than a traffic circle. Next week, hopefully you stick to your decision to live in your parent's basement and whine on the internet all day about how much the job market sucks for "highly skilled pilots with 5 hours of actual".

Nobody gives a rat's patooty if you have 20 hours of actual or 2. You still haven't flown in real weather yet and you are too ignorant/egotistical to know it. Remember to ask your mom to cut the crust off your sandwiches.
Hey with any luck he will continue to pick 3 regionals a week and by the time he actually graduates he wont have anymore to choose from and living in his parents basement having his mom wipe his patooty for him will be his only choice. But then again, I guess he could continue delivering newspapers for the school paper once a month and be a career student. That could be a good choice as well!

ALIMBO,

Don't know where I really changed direction but ok. I've change my mind based on learning more about a subject.

Hey with any luck he will continue to pick 3 regionals a week and by the time he actually graduates he wont have anymore to choose from and living in his parents basement having his mom wipe his patooty for him will be his only choice. But then again, I guess he could continue delivering newspapers for the school paper once a month and be a career student. That could be a good choice as well!

Do you even have a degree? Did you not learn that you chose the lowest paying regional out there? I'm sure your the one living in your parent's basement with that 16 bucks an hour your making. Being a hypocrite sucks doesn't it?

Latest resources

Back