How did you get to where you are now?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whoa did you add a couple hundred hours to seem more badass ^^^^

That is exactly what I did because I need to make myself feel better. You see I have a self esteem problem and I need to be better than people and know more, and act like I know more, and talk non stop about how I know more.

No actually dude I have that time in my logbook now because I actually fly. Just think if you spent the same amount of time in an airplane as you do on here running your mouth you might actually be somewhere. But then again the more time you spend on here the less chance you have. You should just do what you said earlier, become a banker, than you could go on some kind of banking forum and see if you can get a big ego in another profession with no experience.

You just don't listen to people do you?

That is exactly what I did because I need to make myself feel better. You see I have a self esteem problem and I need to be better than people and know more, and act like I know more, and talk non stop about how I know more.

No actually dude I have that time in my logbook now because I actually fly. Just think if you spent the same amount of time in an airplane as you do on here running your mouth you might actually be somewhere. But then again the more time you spend on here the less chance you have. You should just do what you said earlier, become a banker, than you could go on some kind of banking forum and see if you can get a big ego in another profession with no experience.

You just don't listen to people do you?

Your a joke shut your mouth. I'd love to meet you in person I'm sure your so much fun to fly with too. I forgot money and opportunities to fly grow on trees so I should have no problem getting either.

Not a Go Jet supporter at all, its all personal opinions, You just don't like having other people telling you the same thing.

Your personal opinion is you support them don't lie to save face on an internet forum nothing is worse than that in the end its a forum where unless you divulge your real name no one will know you or care.

Your a joke shut your mouth. I'd love to meet you in person I'm sure your so much fun to fly with too. I forgot money and opportunities to fly grow on trees so I should have no problem getting either.

You really don't like a taste of your own medicine do you? Money grows on trees? I did not know that.. Currently I have not had a problem nor has anyone had a problem with me in the airplane ever. From your previous posts even on this thread seems people have had problems with you however. something to the sound of " people couldn't charge me enough to fly with me" P.S. I don't think you would like me in person. just a hunch tho..

Your personal opinion is you support them don't lie to save face on an internet forum nothing is worse than that in the end its a forum where unless you divulge your real name no one will know you or care.

Ok I LOVE GO JET I HOPE THEY TAKE OVER THE WHOLE INDUSTRY THEY ARE THE BEST EVER.

Can8dn's training guide to day one at GLA.

guido12.jpg

Latest resources

Back