• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How did you get to where you are now?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude your a pilot I would expect you to make more than me Im in college.
You are wasting your parents money as well as that student aid loan money. The best part is that cash your parents made at the McDonalds is wasted upon you, and the student loans you signed for will insure that you will never see the inside of an airline cockpit, unless you win a trip on eBay and are walking by on your way to 26D.
Paperboy, thats perfect!
PBR

Your a joke shut your mouth. I'd love to meet you in person I'm sure your so much fun to fly with too. I forgot money and opportunities to fly grow on trees so I should have no problem getting either.

Maybe you should spend more time trying to fly and less time (you have more posts than hours) trying to convice us that you are (not 'your', there is a difference) so special. For so little time and so little experience, you've got a head that's way bigger than it should be.

Since you've got the regional thing figured out, why don't you skip directly to the Majors section of this board, I'm sure they'd love to entertain you as well.

You are wasting your parents money as well as that student aid loan money. The best part is that cash your parents made at the McDonalds is wasted upon you, and the student loans you signed for will insure that you will never see the inside of an airline cockpit, unless you win a trip on eBay and are walking by on your way to 26D.
Paperboy, thats perfect!
PBR

My moms a nurse and my dads a fireman for Chicago so your joke about them working at Mcdonalds doesn't work. The funniest part is you honestly take me seriously about all this bull********************. You're the joke in itself. You sit here an take someone seriously on a forum. I laugh at you my friend for being so serious.

Latest resources

Back