• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JT12345

Airtran pilots react to SLI... video

Airtran pilots react to SLI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66ug3Wdyx-0

I wont go into the details and the specifics on here about our position, but this is a Windfall for SWA pilots. The Airtran pilots know what I mean if they looked at the SLI.

Last edited:
I know the arbitrator will give us a much better deal than this... it's just I would not wish this level of disappointment here on any of our future SWA brothers

Look what the arbitrator did at the Messaba Pinnacle Colgan merger... the junior Colgan 1900 Captains won big. 3 yr Colgan CA ahead of 6 year CRJ FOs. Then there is Easty/Westy ruling... nasty.

This is American/TWA redux with some splash to confuse Federal Judges and Congressmen.

Last edited:
If you don't like the deal, vote NO. Will guys like TY vote no if he is a Captain and can keep his seat? Good question. But, if you don't like it, vote NO.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Senior FO lineholder and Junior CA reserve are not that far apart from what I hear.

IF this deal goes through, paywise, they will be FAR APART FOR YEARS. That is one of the problems. Try $70 an hour difference for years. (approx $150 an hour vs $220 an hour? Senior FO at Airtran vs Junior Captain)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Who'd of thunk that AirTran Capts would be making more than a Delta Captain!!

Who would have thought that Southwest Captains would be making
more than a Delta Captain!

About ten years ago they where making over $100 less per hour!

If you don't like the deal, vote NO. Will guys like TY vote no if he is a Captain and can keep his seat? Good question. But, if you don't like it, vote NO.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Oh look here is General Lee telling folks to vote 'no', only years after he himself voted for his own paycut and relaxation of scope!

Then, he tried to justify it on this very message board! Why don't you die in a fire once and for all General Lee? The world wants to know.

Latest resources

Back