• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hotel Shuttle Classic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh they come from UND too. I was ragging on a friend of mine a while back, who had a very hard time leaving the whole UND Flight Team thing behind him. He got in a bit of trouble at an airline for wearing the flight team jacket instead of company uniform.

He is a good guy, and can be fun to drink with, but sometime you just want to slap him upside the head and ask "WTF??" Stuff like him telling me how important being on the UND flight team was to him being a pilot today, and how when you are on flight team, he did not have time to ever go to the bars because he had to spend evenings at home practicing how to precisely plan cross country flights.

Is this guy married to another former flight team gal? And are they both pilots for the same regional?

Just a few astronauts. No biggies.

Don't be a hater. If u dont think these comments dont come from UND or other college kids, ur smoking crack.

And so does the USMA, USNA, USAFA, MIT (more then any other private university), Univ. of Colorado, Muskingum College, Auburn Univ., Purdue and Univ. of Michigan to name a few.

Doesn't matter where ya attend college and learn to fly. They all teach the same sh*t. In fact, if they'd teach the correct courses then none of us would be here. So how we all fell for the lies and now we're working as pilots. Most of them are under paid. No one school will get you more coin in your paycheck at XYZ regional or GHI Airline.

Last edited:
Is this guy married to another former flight team gal? And are they both pilots for the same regional?

He is not at one currently. Like I said he is not a bad guy and he is a friend of mine, but I can totally see how the Flight Teamers get made fun of so much.

Conversation overheard between a Skywest FO and Republic captain on the hotel shuttle ...

Skywest FO "how's it goin' y'all?" "you guys have an MCI base now right?"

Republic Captain "oh yeah, we have bases everywhere! even Grand Rapids, MI!"

Skywest FO "oh, that's nice, I didn't realize that"

Republic Captain "yep, we may have BIGGER AIRPLANES, but we still have a bunch of little bases."

Congratulations. We are all so proud of you. You sir, are an epic doushbag.

We laughed at you for several hours.

What is a doushbag?

The irony is nearly all of us at RAH are off the Kool-Aid. The morale is nearly as low as the staffing and RAH is totally screwing up the branded ops with the "cheapest at all costs" business model.

Trust me, nobody here gives a ******************** about the airplanes we fly when you make $37 and hour and constantly get screwed by scheduling.

Well at least one pilot at RAH gets it. Now you just gotta convince the rest of them.

Do you rent planes from Palwaukee flyers, thats something Jim kwasek would say

I've just forwarded your post to Jim Kwasek. It will go in your file.

Bigger Airplanes?????????? How about bigger pay to go with them. Bigger pay and it's worth something, until then................................

It isn't always about the size of your equipment. It's always about how satisfied the ladies are after riding it....but perhaps I missed the point here.

PRIDE IN FLYING THE 170?!?! Is that the pride you feel when YOU are the one responsible for the mess of Midwest and soon to be Frontier. You should be ashamed, your not a douschebag...

Your a SCAB.

Fly safe in the 170!

You=joke.I know you're setting the world on fire,defending the profession from the right seat of an ERJ ! Did you mean "you're",a contraction of "you are" ? See,that G.E.D. did help you out ! Did Ream brainwash all of you ? Or maybe the E145 makes you feel,um,"inadequate" in some areas ?

Latest resources

Back