• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hotel Room Items

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

How many of you broke a$$ pilots furnish your apartmant/crashpads with "borrowed" hot

• If it'll fit in my overnight bag, It's mine!

Votes: 37 29.1%
  • Those towels put that great "showroom shine" on my new BMW. (Ah, I mean '78 Pinto)

Votes: 16 12.6%
  • Now way dude, thats stealing ant it's wrong!

Votes: 63 49.6%
  • I musta mistook that towel for something else after that 4am wakeup call. I'll return it next time

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
funny and gross...

sittin on the can one morning in MWA
(Marion,Il) when I leaned over to do the
paperwork, the whole d&med commode
tipped! The bolts holding the flippen thing
to the floor were loose!

As for stealing the towles...if it is a scuzzy
pit like in MWA, take the worn out towles...
the only way they ever replace them is
when enough of them go missing!!! That
isn't stealing, that is maintenance!

I've never taken any toilet paper (I use a different brand LOL), but why would THAT be considered "stealing"? It is a "consumable", after all, just like the shampoo/soap/mouthwash/etc. When in doubt, I guess you could take the "current" roll home with ya and then put the standby in the holder. I guess half a roll is easier on the conscience than one that's still in the wrapper!

Grossest hotel room find for ME is nothing more than a floater in the loo, but one of our former flight attendants swears that she found a dog poo on the bedspread upon checking in at one of our lovely Clarion hotels... And the same hotel has been accused of at least one flea attack.

I was forced into a smoking room last month and it seemed that the room had been host to a Marlboro convention, as it reeked beyond description and even the WALLS seemed yellowed.

Grossest? Dropped my cell phone on the floor and it bounced under the bed. I lifted the bed spread and found the phone as well as a used rubber. :eek:

AF:)

In CLT the "woman" checks us in and goes to the room while I'm out picking us up something to eat. Come back to find that the room we had gotten so lucky to be in that night(for a minute or two) was obviously(sp?) used the night before to shoot a "film":rolleyes: !!! There were the boxes still from the halogen lights, the good ol' lube juice(lots of it), and film wrapping in the garbage. Unbelieveable!!!!!:eek:

As far as the stealing goes...........Sorry, it's open season as far as I'm concerned. My broke a$$ will do what I have too. Now I don't take batteries, or lightbulbs, but a occational towl and coffee, soap, shampoo, etc......doesn't hurt.:D

FD75:cool:

Hey freightdog what hotat was that in CLT? Did you still stay in that room? That ist just nasty.

Mutt

Rank said it all! That's what we call judgement...Right?

And ICU probably saved himself the embarassment of an STD! Unless of course they were FA's from SKYW...They are all virgins.

Nastiest find

Most disgusting thing I ever found was in a hotel on a Heathrow overnight-- pulled down the covers to find a hair club collection of pubes and in the bathroom trashcan, a wrapper for and a used pair of paper 'knickers'.

We never stayed there again. We complained and the hotel was taken off the approved list.

One of our FA's was bitten by a brown recluse (sp?) spider at our hotel in LIT. Apparently it was living in the bed sheets. She had to go to the emergency room in the middle of the night. This is the same place you have to beat the ants off your overnight bag when you get up in the morning :D

Any further stories should list the names of the hotels so that those of us who have some say over where we stay can avoid these places.

I am not sure whether to laugh or cry over these stories. I can only imagine the things I have slept in/with/on without knowing.

Latest resources

Back