Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hot off the Press...ASA don't pack your bags!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whoever said that living in LA is expensive? This is how you don it on the cheap:

a) track down two or three friends who might be living in LA, ask them if you can couch surf (only a couple of days a month). That gives you about 6 to 9 days of blissful sleeping on cheetos and ants for company. Rotate frequently to avoid getting kicked to the curb.
b) however many nights are left between trips, use the super comfy crew lounge and be cradled asleep by the luggage conveyor belts (don't worry, they shut them off for for hours between 1am and 5)
c) use your gym for hygene and morning ablutions

d) catch that sparke in your eye when you see yourself in the mirror, becuase, my friend, you are living the dream! :)

you should have enough money left for Mr. Ramen and, once a week, feast at inn&out

Brasilia Flyer said:
But SkyWest already serves LAX on the Delta side with service from SLC. Why doesn't the agreement prohibit that?

My understanding is that Skywest can fly between a Delta hub and a United hub, but they can't provide the feed out of the hub. In other words a Delta flight like this, SLC-LAX-SLC is good. A Delta flight like this, SLC-LAX-SAN is not good. United doesn't want Skywest to be able to spread it's costs over both carriers. Can somebody confirm this?

Most of the time, I get the apple pie at McDonalds. But recently the cherry pie really hits the spot!!

It's hard to turn down 2 pies for .99

Tomct said:
:rolleyes:Yeah, they are going to have a MX stop here in SLC and have all of us "overnight" here in SLC rather than just keep the base!!! Now THAT is saving money! These guys have "NO IDEA" how to run an airline. Not to sure that the 200 has the legs to do the kinds of trips they are talking about. Who Knows!!!!

Oh and ASA ever did? I think you need to lay off the narcotics. Skywest in their worst form is at least 100000000000000 times better than ASA at their best. Believe me. I have been inside (way inside) the debacle known as ASA.

jhill said:
Oh and ASA ever did? I think you need to lay off the narcotics. Skywest in their worst form is at least 100000000000000 times better than ASA at their best. Believe me. I have been inside (way inside) the debacle known as ASA.

100 Trillion times better!!!! Wow, thats a lot! I sure am envious now. And wait, that was at your worst day! Hmmm. You guys love to sling mud at the ASA pilots, all while we are fighting for fair compensation and work rules. I think Jack Nicholson said it best, 'A simple thanks would suffice.'

:rolleyes:79% don't worry about jhill, he is on to flying bigger and better and yet....STILL trolling the regionals board! What a TOOL!!!

I don't even think he UNDERSTOOD my post? I know that I did not even understand HIS reply!:confused:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back