Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hot off the Press...ASA don't pack your bags!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dubya, you're as much a tool as your namesake. All go, no know.

'Nuke them sonnabeeches! The sheriff has arrived in town, y'all

John Pennekamp said:

My namesake..ok.

I'm the tool because I feel the need to come into the regional forum as a 767 FO and tell everyone about my income and how "hard" it is to live in LA on 6 figures. Give me a break.

W

Dubya said:
My namesake..ok.

I'm the tool because I feel the need to come into the regional forum as a 767 FO and tell everyone about my income and how "hard" it is to live in LA on 6 figures. Give me a break.

W

Dude, give it up. That wasn't what he was trying to do... this time.

737Pylt just showed up on this thread because he was worried that an ASA pilot might get something. If that pilot did get something, 737Pylt wanted to be sure to let him know that it wasn't what it was cracked up to be.

John Pennekamp said:

Another ALPA flag waver who votes for the Dems - imagine that. The Democratic party brought us deregulation and probably assisted in 911 because Clinton diverted money away from intelligence and the military to give it away in social programs. Add the environmental faction that doesn't want to drill for oil. Yeah the Dems have done great things for airline pilots.

:rolleyes:How did this thread take a wrong turn with politics? I say we get back on track! We have @ssClowns running this company and W, lighten up! 73plyt did not mean anything derogitory(spelling) by his comment. H3ll, I think school teachers make over 80,000 a year in LaLa Land!

ASADriver said:
Another ALPA flag waver who votes for the Dems - imagine that. The Democratic party brought us deregulation and probably assisted in 911 because Clinton diverted money away from intelligence and the military to give it away in social programs. Add the environmental faction that doesn't want to drill for oil. Yeah the Dems have done great things for airline pilots.

Dear god...

a management flunkie, AND a conservative, bush lovin republican. Sure wish I could get him over to the house for a BBQ.

He probably thinks Ann Coulter is a hot piece of ass.:rolleyes:

ASADriver said:

Sig Heil! Heil Dubya!

Yeah, you'd probably vote for that druggie Rush Limbaugh too if they could find a way to get him nominated. And Sean Hannity for the veep?

Yeah, Dubya and the boys have done a lot for aviation. Where's the promised 9-11 aid? Where's the relief from the onerous taxes that are killing the industry? What's with the threat to not let any strikes happen on his watch?

Thanks for the laugh on your 9-11 conspiracy theory. Here's one for ya: Dubya and the good 'ol boys knew it was coming, but let it happen. They needed an excuse to declare war on the middle east, get that bastard Saddam who threatened his daddy, and generally spread Democracy And The American Way around the world. After all, Dubya is nothing but a simple minded Christian Crusader. Yeah, those dam muslims, who do they think they are blowin' stuff up in the name of Allah... but the Christian terrorists blowing up abortion clinics are ok, because they're acting out Gods Will To Destroy Evil.

Ah, yes, I love the American Conservative movement.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back