Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hot off the Press...ASA don't pack your bags!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
atrdriver said:
Who cares how much he makes? He just said that living in LA would be hard on 100K. That might be his family income, who knows. I know I wouldn't want to try it on less than that.

Look a bit closer mate. He didn't say it "would" be...he said it "is". So my question is simple. Why would you pop into the "regionals" forum and make a comment like that? He could have worded it much differently...just like you did...and left out that part. I can read between the lines.

W

propsarebest said:
Now the number is 9...

That's cause you/SKW are still being hosed into flying them for 50 seat rates, even though we all know that pilot costs at SKW are higher than ASA. But they gotta keep up the front, right?

Dubya said:
Look a bit closer mate. He didn't say it "would" be...he said it "is". So my question is simple. Why would you pop into the "regionals" forum and make a comment like that? He could have worded it much differently...just like you did...and left out that part. I can read between the lines.

W

It's funny what gets peoples panties twisted.

Lighten up Francis!

Dubya said:

W
Then change your glasses sport! If you're going to be reading, you should learn what the meaning of a statement is! What part of "living on $100k isn't easy in the LA area" don't you understand?

Dubya said:
737 Pylt said:
I can ditto that! Even living on $100k isn't a lot of money in the LA area!
737[/quote

Thanks for stopping by and showing your ass!

W

No problem...Just wanted you to look in the mirror!

Last edited:
ATR-DRIVR said:
737Pylt was echoing some information about living in LA. What is your problem about that? I'd say YOU'RE the a$$ with a comment like that.
For the love all things, you girls get your panties in a wad over nothing.
My comment was that living on a yearly salary of $100,000 in the LA area isn't a lot of money. For that matter living in Manhattan, $100k doesn't get you that far.
Lighten up girls, you'll live a lot longer and have lower blood pressure!

I've many times said 737 pylt is a turd, but in this case, I agree with him. I don't think he was trying to throw anything in anyone's face, just comment on how ridiculous La La land is.

John Pennekamp said:
I've many times said 737 pylt is a turd, but in this case, I agree with him.
Thanks.....I think!:)

I don't think he was trying to throw anything in anyone's face, just comment on how ridiculous La La land is.
It's not even that its "la la land," I just know for a FACT that living in the LA area is quite an expensive one.

737 Pylt said:
Then change your glasses sport! If you're going to be reading, you should learn what the meaning of a statement is! What part of "living on $100k isn't easy in the LA area" don't you understand?

Because we all can figure that out without you posting your approximate yearly income....in the REGIONAL forum...hot shot. Congrats on your 6 figures. I think your comment was pretentious. Sue me.

W

Dubya said:
No problem...Just wanted you to look in the mirror!

Nice comeback.

737 Pylt said:
Thanks.....I think!:)

It's not even that its "la la land," I just know for a FACT that living in the LA area is quite an expensive one.

...and this is the way you could have worded it the first time.

W

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back