Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hot off the Press...ASA don't pack your bags!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lax base

Guys,

I sat through two of the bs meetings with the two chumps.

Never did they say they would not have an LAX base, they danced around it with "who said that we had to have a base?"

The DOT filing applied for both the 700 and the 200.

Make no mistake about it, the number 1 objective for these two, is to convince us that every thing is up in the air unless we get the cost under control.

Its been said a hundred times, planes will fly where they need to and if ASA is in the best position for this, then ASA will fly it.

Skywest cannot fly to Mexico, ASA can.

Since DELTA, has decided the first 6 900's go to SLC, then ASA may be in the better position for LAX.

Make no mistake, DELTA decides what type of plane they want in a market and its up to the Sh!t heads at ASA and Skywest Inc. to figure how to dance around it to make the contract crap work out.

Anytime you have the chance to talk with these guys, hold them to the fire and let them know , that we know ,they are full of sh!t!

Medeco

Brasilia Flyer,

I was just quoting Ron Reber from the current Skywest Headlines. If you haven't received it yet, you will in the next few days.

Tomct said:
These guys have "NO IDEA" how to run an airline. Not to sure that the 200 has the legs to do the kinds of trips they are talking about. Who Knows!!!!

Oh so very true. Yet JA rewards these bozo's for their incompetence. I'm ready to move to LAX. Hell, I've never unpacked from DFW or SLC.

737 Pylt said:
I can ditto that! Even living on $100k isn't a lot of money in the LA area!
737[/quote

Thanks for stopping by and showing your ass!

W

737Pylt was echoing some information about living in LA. What is your problem about that? I'd say YOU'RE the a$$ with a comment like that.

ATR-DRIVR said:
737Pylt was echoing some information about living in LA. What is your problem about that? I'd say YOU'RE the a$$ with a comment like that.

Right...did you stop by to let us know how much you make too?

W

Dubya said:
Right...did you stop by to let us know how much you make too?

W

Who cares how much he makes? He just said that living in LA would be hard on 100K. That might be his family income, who knows. I know I wouldn't want to try it on less than that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back